Welcome to Brightmoor Nursing Center
We are Brightmoor—a skilled nursing facility offering excellence in care for your loved one. We specialize in rehabilitation, but you will find much more in our serene, welcoming facility.
Brightmoor has built a tradition of excellence in care for the elderly. Our mission reflects our commitment to your family: Providing the highest quality of care to our residents while maintaining our "Commitment to Caring." We are committed to our employees and challenged by our customers to deliver excellence.
At Brightmoor Nursing Center, you will see our values in action:
- Dedication to quality of care. At Brightmoor, rehabilitation is paramount, and that includes the whole person—body, mind and spirit. Our around-the-clock skilled nursing care is the foundation of all we do.
- Dedication to our employees. We believe Brightmoor's employees are the face of the organization. They pledge to make you feel at home by treating your family like one of their own during a time of uncertainty and apprehension. The Brightmoor staff is highly trained and professional in their areas of service.
- Dedication to your satisfaction. Brightmoor provides options for your loved one—options in activities, accommodations, community outings, dining, and more. Our staff undergoes Customer Service training to ensure your questions about your family member’s care are addressed promptly and professionally. Licensed staff members are charged with skillfully monitoring your relative’s condition and environment, and making his or her stay as comfortable as possible.
- Dedication to excellence. The Brightmoor Nursing Center facility is designed to allow our residents to continue enjoying life. Whether through our recreational and exercise programs, superb dining facility, or beautifully manicured grounds, you will find a new home for your family member that exudes a tradition of excellence.
Visit Brightmoor today and let us show you our services:
- Short Stay Care
- Long Term Care
- Attending Physicians
- Registered Nurses
- Dementia Care
- Dental Care
- Podiatry Care
- Respiratory Care
- Psychiatric Services
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Medication and Pain Management
- Vision Care
- Wound Care
- Case Management
- Hospice Care
- Dietary Management
- Discharge Planning
- Rehabilitation Therapy Physical, Occupational and Speech
- Coordinated Transportation for Social Activities
- Home Evaluations
For more information, please call (770) 228-8599 or